Been a while since I last used NovelAI... I'll just peek in and see what's

...
*slowly backs out and closes the door again.*
Apparently, in no particular order, there was a hack/leak a month or two ago and development in general has stalled as a result of this, what little development that is happening is apparently focusing on the new image generation stuff with the text gen stuff (i.e. the stuff I actually care about) put even more on the backburner, most users are simply using the image gen stuff for loli waifus or whatever, and any complaints about this are apparently being ignored or poo-poo'd as non-issues. Or, at least, this is what I've gleaned from looking at the NovelAI Reddit page, anyway (once I managed to filter out some of the dozens of image gen-related posts that are clogging up the page, anyway, mainly just by typing "text" into the search).
So yeah... I think I'll just hold off on trying to get back into NovelAI for another month or two at least.
...
*slowly backs out and closes the door again.*
Apparently, in no particular order, there was a hack/leak a month or two ago and development in general has stalled as a result of this, what little development that is happening is apparently focusing on the new image generation stuff with the text gen stuff (i.e. the stuff I actually care about) put even more on the backburner, most users are simply using the image gen stuff for loli waifus or whatever, and any complaints about this are apparently being ignored or poo-poo'd as non-issues. Or, at least, this is what I've gleaned from looking at the NovelAI Reddit page, anyway (once I managed to filter out some of the dozens of image gen-related posts that are clogging up the page, anyway, mainly just by typing "text" into the search).
So yeah... I think I'll just hold off on trying to get back into NovelAI for another month or two at least.