Until and unless the dev does something truly crazy with the game in the future (e.g. finally putting the actual vampire into Vampire Survivors, which still hasn't happened yet), I'm pretty much done with it. And even for the truly crazy stuff, I'd probably only come back and play it just long enough to unlock it all, then quit again.
Just played it one last time, using Gains Boros, on Moongolow, with all the Modes turned on. All of the passives, because Moongolow (including Torrona's Box, via normal leveling). Weapons (loosely in the order I got them, after evolutions and all that shit): Heaven Sword, Gorgeous Moon, Fuwalafuwaloo, Victory Sword/Sole Solution, Vandalier, Ashes of Muspell, and eventually (thanks to the Candybox and Super Candybox II Turbo), Death Spiral and Soul Eater. Arcanas were Beginning (X), Mad Groove (VIII), and Blood Astronomia (XXI).
By the time I finally just gave up and let the interminable Moongolow Atlanteans kill me (which still took a bit of time), I had been in the level for over 120 minutes (60 actual minutes, due to Hurry mode), was over level 500, and had gotten almost 800,000 gold. I thought about taking a screenshot of the results screen, but I didn't even feel like bothering with it.
Honestly, by the end, it was mostly just tedious, and I was ready to stop. Not as bad as before, with Avatar, since Gains doesn't increase his speed to inanely unplayable levels, but still.
Back out in the main menu, I peeked into the PowerUp menu just to see how much gold I actually had overall, and it was almost 1,500,000. That's almost one and a half million gold, with absolutely nothing to spend it on, outside of, like, golden eggs via the merchant or whatever, which doesn't even matter, really, because the Moongolow Atlanteans were dropping gold eggs left and right anyway.
So, yeah, I'm pretty much done with Vampire Survivors (and VS-likes) for now. It's a cool game, but I think it has run its course with me.
Just played it one last time, using Gains Boros, on Moongolow, with all the Modes turned on. All of the passives, because Moongolow (including Torrona's Box, via normal leveling). Weapons (loosely in the order I got them, after evolutions and all that shit): Heaven Sword, Gorgeous Moon, Fuwalafuwaloo, Victory Sword/Sole Solution, Vandalier, Ashes of Muspell, and eventually (thanks to the Candybox and Super Candybox II Turbo), Death Spiral and Soul Eater. Arcanas were Beginning (X), Mad Groove (VIII), and Blood Astronomia (XXI).
By the time I finally just gave up and let the interminable Moongolow Atlanteans kill me (which still took a bit of time), I had been in the level for over 120 minutes (60 actual minutes, due to Hurry mode), was over level 500, and had gotten almost 800,000 gold. I thought about taking a screenshot of the results screen, but I didn't even feel like bothering with it.
Honestly, by the end, it was mostly just tedious, and I was ready to stop. Not as bad as before, with Avatar, since Gains doesn't increase his speed to inanely unplayable levels, but still.
Back out in the main menu, I peeked into the PowerUp menu just to see how much gold I actually had overall, and it was almost 1,500,000. That's almost one and a half million gold, with absolutely nothing to spend it on, outside of, like, golden eggs via the merchant or whatever, which doesn't even matter, really, because the Moongolow Atlanteans were dropping gold eggs left and right anyway.
So, yeah, I'm pretty much done with Vampire Survivors (and VS-likes) for now. It's a cool game, but I think it has run its course with me.